7 Jan 2014

This morning, out of the blue, I found my own name at the article in the online magazine about software developments. It was written by the nice bloke I'm acquainted with, and he said in the article that the editors working for the magazines or books on software might as well write some program codes themselves. I cannot agree with him more! So I'm very proud of that he has counted me as one of such "code writing editors".

When I came back to home, our newborn daughter was cracking up for something the rest of us would never recognize. She had been far more aggressive than her elder brother in the mother's womb. These days she becomes to know the activity with her face down. I can't believe the under four-month newborn lifts her upper body from that position.

No comments:

Post a Comment