19 Jan 2014

I overslept again this morning. Around winter to spring, I could hardly overcome the constant drowsiness. I know the reason. It is caused as both the direct symptoms of the allergy, and the side-effect of the allergy medicine. I also know that, it's preferable not to go out as far as possible, because the symptoms of my allergy are due to Japanese cedar pollen. Of course, it's too early for cedar pollen to fly into the air. However, the doctor told me yesterday that the people with the cedar pollen allergy have a strong tendency to show the same kind of symptoms caused by many other elements in the air, such as PM2.5. Anyway, it's not good idea to go out without any purpose, or at the very least without a mask, during this season.

Even so, I can't help strolling the town with my family on the holiday like this. So I got out with my family to a shop in Akihabara to take a device I had back-ordered the other day. Then we roamed along the railway to Ueno. It was a nice walk, about an hour long.

After coming back to home, I started to make a new kit model. This time I'm up for the challenge of the transparent kit of Bell X-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment