9 Jan 2014

I ate a lot of yokan today in the office, instead of chocolates. Yokan are a sort of traditional sweets in Japan, and have enough glucose to boost the human brain. We have a variety of sweets in the office around the New Year's day because the business partners bring them as gifts. They are pretty nice in most cases. But sometime there are a bunch of crackers which I sort of dislike. Yokan is good, except that it's difficult to eat in the office. There are some nice products with handy wraps, but they even make my hands sticky quite often.

When I bathed with my son at night, he asked me why did the bathroom become the coolest just when he shut the door after it had been opened for a while. I wasn't sure but I answered that it's apparently because the time elapsed would have been maximized at the very time when he shut the door. He scarcely see that at first, but the explanation seemed to get through to him in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment