20 Jan 2014

I've got to do some email works this morning. My colleague wrote back most of them, but there still remained one significant email I had to reply. It took a whole morning for me to wrote it. Although the mail I received wasn't a bad deal, writing an appropriate reply to it was a hard job. Rather, I reckoned the subject of the mail really was very fascinating, so I needed to be tactful.

I often talk with my son in the bathtub at the end of the day. Today, he told me that taking picture in theaters was not allowed. I asked him why he thought so. He said that he once saw a man whose head is a video cam was arrested by the police. I hardly believed the fact that a preschool boy could see the message of the anti piracy ad, which you could watch before every movie in Japanese theaters. It looked so stupid that even boys might be able to understand. But he has been thinking that that's because the shutter sound would disturb the other audiences. So I had to explain about the criminal charge of the piracy, and of course, how a good purpose would end up with an over-the-top restriction. Fortunately, the complicated situation seemed to get through to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment