5 Jan 2014

Finally, I got started this new blog just as a typical diary. I know the big effort must be made to keep writing diary. But I really want this to be the true diary, instead of mere journal.

Today I've stayed home all the last day of this holiday making the model fighter. I'd been away from that sort of hobby for several years, and had been thought that I would never restart that. But I actually started to make one of the 1/144 Zero yesterday. Part of the reason was that because my son has begun to be interested in the kit models. He really loves airplanes. But truth was that his grandma told him that he's sort of "coming to the age of kit models". Never! He hasn't! He's just 5 years old!

However, I remembered how fun was that. I'd like to say thanks to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment