13 Jan 2014

The 1/144 Zero Fighter was finished at last today!

The main wings became terrible appearance few days ago because I failed to stick the decals. I had to repaint the wings after scratching the original color. I made another try this morning. Although some decals didn't stick well again, I somehow managed to finish it.

My son also finished his own construction of his first Lego Technic kit. His grandma gave him the 9396 helicopter at the end of the last year, and he has been making that step by step. But the main gear didn't work but just slipped vacantly at first. I checked his accomplished work against the instruction over and over again. My friend, who happened to came over for dinner tonight, also helped to figure out the cause, but couldn't turn out to let the gear work.

After the friend leave, I found there's another gear not being installed well, and I just fixed that. I'm looking forward to seeing my son's delightful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment