9 Feb 2014

Sunday morning with pile of snow! I can't tell you how many snow-mans fathers in Tokyo have built for their children today. I definitely was the one of them. I don't know when I last made a snow-man, but today I learned through the hard way that the weight of a snow ball increases as you rolled it bigger and bigger. Having been unable to lift the head of the snow-man, I split it into four discrete balls and stacked them onto the big body, and got a snow-man tower higher than me.

Of course I broke it after that, because it would bring a peril for the other children given its heaviness.

In the afternoon, there was a little progress in creating a kit model of Bell X-1A. I'm still on assembling its cockpit, and today I attached the safety belts to the seat. The next big hurdle will be the control rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment