15 Feb 2014

I've been working all the day in home. That's it.

In fact, I went out to see a doctor for an allergy in morning, and to take the son to a private academy in late afternoon, although I actually have been working the rest of today. As for the private academy, it was from the last Saturday that he was supposed to attend, but they put off it because of the heavy snow. So today was the first day for him to go and study there.

I'd never attended such kind of private schools outside of local ones, so personally I'd been rather sceptical about letting him study there. At a short glance of last 10 minutes of his first class, I think it was nicer than I had imagined. He seemed to be taken in, in a good way, by their methods of attracting children's concentration, such as collective cards, sort of awards based on other than just test scores, funny teaching materials, and so on. I hope he will keep enjoying going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment