5 Feb 2014

I'm already feeling that my last exhausting days had passed more than dozens of years ago, though it's finished just yesterday. I think that forgetting busy days soon, provided that the days hadn't been the one against me, is my good nature. This time, nobody was hurt, nothing completely failed, and the eventual outcome will be funny anyway.

Today I tried to compare the difference between the several XML files. It would be easy if I needed to get the diff of these files. But I've been working with the totally different files within which there are mere similarities. The number of code I wrote today was just five lines. I sometimes wonder how the code becomes the fewer when I thought the more.

However, I guess things I dedicated the most today was the discussion with admirable people through twitter. It was on about what we should take care of when we are educating children. These days I often see kids easily deteriorate to rather myopic easiness, despite their vague desire to learn some complicated things. If you ask me, enduring a basic, systematic, often boring study is a sort of common skill for all the learning activity. I want my son to realise that as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment