8 Apr 2014

My son enrolled in the elementary school yesterday. I attended the ceremony and was completely worn out by a lot of excited children all yelping and running around the room after the ceremony. Too tired to write a word here. Although I love my son, I can't help almost screaming when he making a fuss with other children. I know it's a nature of them, though.

Having that said, I was very proud of him having been focused on the ceremony. Becoming a school boy might be a kind of new social title for him that let him take a grown-up attitude yesterday during the ceremony.

Speaking of today, it was his first day of the school and I accompanied him in the morning to the cross near the school. I prefer such an ordinary happiness to a ceremony like the one we had yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment