12 Apr 2014

Before I started to open this editing page tonight, I had thought I spent all the day doing nothing special. It's one of the beneficial effects of this diary to remind me of how every single day is irreplaceable.

Today I went to see the doctors for my allergy symptoms as a routine visit once a month. There's always a lot of patients waiting to see them. At the waiting room, we can do nothing except reading comics which are there for the sake of killing our times. I have also been reading a comic for these months. They were a serialized story. Although it's a relatively long series, today I inevitably reached the very last episode currently available. What can I do in the waiting room at the next visit?

In the afternoon, I finally post-processed the photos I took the last Monday at my son's enrollment ceremony to the elementary school. Some of them were well taken, but honestly, I could do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment