27 Apr 2014

It has turned out nice these two days. We went to the zoo on Saturday, and today we attended a local community event. Both two days, my daughter was made so many fuss by passing strangers that I was a little bit embarrassed. I think it was because of the baby coach. It's really cute. The elder brother, who was also brought up with the coach and now pushes it in a proud manner, is cute too.

When I waited with our baby sleeping in the coach, a girl who said that she was studying photography in a university asked me if she could take picture of the coach and baby. I let her do that, of course. However, it was her film camera that attracted my attention. I used to take B&W photos like her. I could even develop films myself. In fact, I still have gears and chemicals to develop films, though they are unlikely to be used again.

No comments:

Post a Comment