16 Mar 2014

Yesterday we received a pack of Buntan -- a kind of orange but has more stiff peel and juicy pulp. You will find it rather expensive at a fruit shop, but we got them as moderate as apples as we ordered them directly from the farmer. I happened to be able to spend the afternoon alone without children. There generally are a lot of things a man can't do with children, like making a kit model, going out to a movie, or enjoying a spicy hot restaurant. That is, it was a rare opportunity to do such grown-up businesses. But I chose to use the free hours to focus on the works which have been a burden to me for weeks. I reckon that the decision turns out well because I managed to finish them! I then offered the family who were at home dinner. There must be no more fascinating moment than unwinding after a load of work with the family and glasses of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment