golden lucky days

14 Aug 2014

The center of Tokyo is almost empty because of Obon. Funnily enough, the commuter train going back to home was crowded with recreational people and messier than usual. A worse problem was that a lot of restaurants in the business districts were closed. I went to a familiar Okinawa food restaurant near the office for lunch. Luckily it was open, but with far few menu selections than usual.
Posted by k16 at 21:23
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (164)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • I attended a technical event all the day. It's on ...
      • The week has been over at last. It was hard especi...
      • I bought a new smart phone in Taipei. In Taiwan, y...
      • So I came back from Taiwan day before yesterday. ...
      • So, I will be on board within twelve hours. This t...
      • I woke up four in the morning and cut some discs o...
      • I finally wrote a document which I had to do earli...
      • In Portland, I drank a lot of IPA, Indian Pale Al...
      • Today, my son played a video game for the first ti...
      • I bought a comic series in ebook form several week...
      • The center of Tokyo is almost empty because of Obo...
      • It's harder, of course, to restart something than...
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (27)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.