17 May 2014

My wife and son went out shopping with her mother in the morning, so I spent in the house with my daughter. I meant to go for a walk with her, but could nothing but to read comics because she fell completely a sleep. Being able to buy digital comics online really saved my boredom.

In the afternoon, I bought an artichoke at the greengrocer. I'd never eaten that. However, I decided to try it as the clerk gave us a big discount. According to the clerk, it has grown in Yokosuka. He said domestically grown artichokes are very rare and we can seldom get them. I was looking forward to eating it with a glass, or glasses of wine, but I missed the chance. I had to tell off my son because he didn't stop a play when my wife told him that it was time to dinner. I don't like to drink with a bad feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment